Monday, December 15, 2008

let me tell ya.....

Beeeeeeeeeeepppp...this is a message from the headquarters of whitney..there is a new relationship in the mist of our blogness world..

in case you dont know whats goin on let me fill you in.....

well this week i have been doing alot of thinking about army and new york...here is what i got...new york is sweet and sexy and fun but we dont have a real connection..i mean new york is here in my face all the time and yet to make a effort to get to know me and make a move toward relationship status...i wasnt rushing the relationship thing but i mean if u tell someone u like them u should make a effort to kno all u can and prove how much u want to be with them...Army....ok well i known him for a good min now and we have been talkin just as long as ive known new york....he actually made a real connetion wit me...he was really patient with me in trying to get myself together for relationship..he wasnt just a guy that i was just talkin to..he actuallly is giving me friendship first and did all he can to show me how much he really cares(yeah i got him sprung lol)..wat gets me is the fact that i havent seen him in like a month or two(cus of the army) and i still like him alot..they say long distant relationships dont work..but i believe that if u put in some time for each other than it can be all the same..we talk eveyday......
so in case you still cant figure it out.....

ME and ARMY are together..oohhh yeah....(smile)....(thanks maya i did what u said and u were right)

He makes me happy...even from a distance...and he's coming home this weekend and i cant wait to see him....sooooooooo.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp this has been a message from the headquarters of whitney...this was only the truth....now back to your regularly scheduled blog......

oooooook...

on a different tender note.......

my great grandmother (my mom's grandma, my grandma rose's mom) died saturday....it was really sad because I didnt get to see her while she was sick.....i know that she is in a better place and she is not in anymore pain...I am keeping God in my heart and peace in my mind.......
they want me and my sisters to sing at the funeral....idk kno if im up to it..but most likely we will...i dont know what we are gonna sing....*sigh*...but my family is holding up really good and in good spirits....


well over all...i am elated and sad at the same time but i will make it..wit the help of my friends and love ones...

til next blog...

~im out~

~Starr*

RIP GRANDMA BERTHA