Friday, December 12, 2008

Sooooo....

So ok..

Army(remember him for my past blog) got my head all messed up...

I talked to him last night and we had a real connection..It was so new to me. I never talked to someone like him. yesterday he was explain to me how he feels about me and what makes him like me so much. From my eyes to my hair. From my smile to my way of thinking..according to him he is already sprung..i think thats amazing and i havent even gave him any goodies( dont play u know what im talkin about).... I am liking this feelin but yet.....i am afraid....is that bad?? i like him and i know that he would do all he could for me and more, but i feel like as soon as i get a little more closer to him i want to run away( RETREAT!, ABORT MISSION!, RUN FOREST RUN!! you get my drift )...I want to give him that chance to get close and i guess over time i will but..will my tricky mind pull out the"he's just gonna be like any other nigga" card.....huuuhhh i dont kno.....also last night i had a situation where i was really upset and yes i did cry..he jus so happen to call me..and we talked about it and a lot of other things ...thats pretty much wat got me all messed up today...i think wat got me was...he cried with me. he said it tore him up to hear me cry...thats something special.right?..i dont know wat it is about Army..i cant shake it either.......
...what to do.....

OMG.........New York is textin me.....what to do about him.....its crazy cuz when im wit him it feels right and i get so shy around him..and he is so sweeet...its amazing how i have these encounters with these two..one minute me and New york have a mad connection and Army slips my mind cuz im blinded by New Yorks swag and charm....then Army comes around and does the same thing to me and New York becomes almost a figment of my imagination...

This is so hard....its so complicated....

then...I got this got damn nigga named......ok well... imma name him..umm...bug-a-boo..lol...
well shit his name speaks for its self.right so do i really have to go in to detail..lol....he bugs the shit out of me!!(ugh)..he like me and really
wants to be wit me..but i dont like him.plus i dont like needy ass niggas..always on my shit and smuthering me..and he is grimy cuz his boy was talkin to me first durnig the summer(not army or new york) and he hasnt told his boy he is try to spin game(which by the way sucks)..but it doesnt matter cuz i told his bo...what?..shit i dont want to be inbetween no drama cuz off some stoker ass bull...he is so annoying..and im was trying to be nice..but now.im goin ruthless..i usually am but i wasnt trying to hurt his feelings..gues what....i got ruthless and tell me why this needy ass nigga talking about some we can work through this...No the HELL we can not!~!..he is on some other shit...No Swag For Him.lol..O well i can't do any thing about that..i got othre things/people that i am more concerned about.. (wink)

Well i gotta get back to work..just wanted to fill you in on whats goin on..

PEACE

~Starr *

ps my crew is almost completely home..waiting on one more..Mr.Kearse(justin for those that dont know)