Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A rock and a hard place

ok so this is my sitch.....

There are two guys in my life right now,as of the moment,that has my mind and feelings in a maze..lets call one of them ..ummm Army and the other one...New York (no relation to that damn new york chick on tv). Army is my age and is really sweet and smart almost like that guy that you know ur supposed to be dating (ladies i know u know what im talkin about), and New York is a couple of years older than me but he really cool and laid back. Ok, well i met theses guys around the same time this year and they both seem to be pretty cool. As time is moving on i started to develop feelings for both of them( i think you're starting to see where im goin with this) but any ways...I am at the point now where i really like both of them but i know i can only have one(unfortunately i cant have my cake and eat it to)..I dont know which one i should choose..when i look at the pro's and con's of being with both guys they seem to weigh out almost equally.. Army's pro's is that we are the same age and i know for a fact that he would treat me right and not hurt me but his con is that at the moment he is far away and i dont get to spend as much time with him( but he is coming back )..New Yorks pro's are he is understanding and kind hearted and i see him all the time but his con is he is older than me so it hard fort me to actually trust that he genuinly likes me..wait...is the problem really me and not them? am i making this more difficult than what it really is?? i mean am i wrong for my feelings to be like this for two different guys at the same time??..idk...I dont want to have one and then forget about the other...What i think i am afraid of is that i might make a mistake with the one i choose to be with and then it would be to late to go back to the other one....This is all a mess and i let it go this far...what to do.....its been so long since i actually like some one like the way i like these two( just my luck that they would both come in my life at the same time)...They are both great guys and i know i would be happy with either of them...im stuck inbetween and rock and a hard place...im just hoping that one day soon i find a crack in the hard place and i can bust through and finally make a desicion....the right desicion...

well till next time im out

~Starr*

3 comments:

  1. well whit you already talked to me about it and you know i can't tell you which one to pick because i don't know them. but i do know this which ever one you pick is good enough to kick it with me or the rest of us. you're like the lil sis i never had so i trust your decision. and i'm always here for help

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so xo is checkin in...
    now when youre with one does your mind wander to the other? who do you think of more? thik long term, security, and safety-who's gonna be there?
    i feel you on the age thing tho, that can get tricky.
    army apparently has you holdion back because of location...i cnt speak on that 'cause im slick dealin with the same thing.
    at the end of the day trust yourself and your judgment.
    that probably didnt help tho lol

    xo

    welcome to the blog world lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks...and yeah ..i think of army more acutally..but when certain situations happen i think of new york..its soooo crazy girl..i am stuck...but you are right about trusting myself..but its hard

    ReplyDelete