Wednesday, December 10, 2008

~ReUniOn!!!~

So I am excited....
for why??....
well im glad u ask......

My bestfriends also known as "the crew" better known as the "phat cow crew" is coming home this week...ok let me explain...
the phat cow crew consist of my bestest friends in the world,Walt P,Justin, James, and me..we are all really close..now i know wat ur thinking...but yes i am bestfriends with all these guys(and we never dated and dont plan on it).These guys are like my brother..shot...they are my brothers..we are all alike in many ways but different which keeps our friendship interesting.we came up wit that name a couple of years ago at my house.we are some sexy people and we love to eat.lol.....Walter is already home and i am so glad to see him,he came over yesterday.we had a lil discussion about my previous blog topic and he is a character..but walt imma keep wat u said in mind.Justin and James comes home tomorrow..hey im texting james right now..he says hi... but anyway...Its so great when everyone is home at the same time..we have so much fun..we go to our favorite spots which are cici's pizza, ihop,and buffalo wild wings..so many people want to be apart of our crew but its not that simple..oh but we did add a cow..her name is simone..she is cool but a little one the sad side..but we will change that...well i think im done for today.

holla

~Starr*

PS.Thanks Walt for introducing me to the blogging thing......cooliosis

No comments:

Post a Comment