Monday, December 22, 2008

~ :( Many EmOtioNs :)~

well...i am mainly feeling two different emotions at the time..
For two different reasons...

Last blog I told you guys mt great grandmother died...

her wait was last friday.....she looked so beautiful and peaceful...she had this smile that said im doing great...One thing that I will never forget about my great grandma was that I never seen her not smiling...everytime i went there she would have this big smile on her face and say "Hey baby..I missed you.." then she would kiss my cheek..and once you finish visiting her for the day she would always say "come back and see me baby"...She always had a peaceful friendliness about her...she didnt come out of her home often but she love company.... She started coughing really bad about 3 weeks ago and it seem to get worst...she was in and out of the hospital all 3 of those weeks...On the Week of her death my aunt and cousin(who is her paster) said they visited her..my cousin said right before she took her last breath that friday night/saturday morning she told him to pray..as he was praying God called her home..thenight before she was tellin my aunt that she was ready to go home and she will
be fine....I just hurt so much inside that I didnt get a chance to see her before she passed...I had a chance but I just keep procastinating..I hate to see people while they are on there sick bed, it makes me nervous and sad....but i wish I could have seen her and its killing me...Like the saying goes
"never put off for tomorrow what you can do today".....
So if you are reading this tell everyone , your friends ,associate sand are family that you love them( and mean it with your heart)..dont wait until its to late........(pause...this made me cry as i was typing)......
R.I.P Bertha Sparks "Great-Grandma".......................................




huh..........


On another note.....

Me and "Army" are doing great...he came home saturday and we went out sunday..we went to Discover mills and jillians(which is in discover mills,its like dave and busters).....we had so much fun spending time together..I am so glad that he is home(for the little time that he is)....he makes me sooooo happy and he is more than just a boyfriend...he is a great friend. He makes me smile..he cares so much and i love that feeling of being genuinely loved.....Im glad that God lead me to him..This has to be the one...and I dont just date anyone so this is a break through...we've been talking for 4 1/2 months and it feels like we've known each other forever...i mean instant cupid...i just hope this doesnt back fire on me ( i have faith that it wont) once i get in to deep..im mean im already in deep cuz he got me lil sprung but its s good sprung..a comfortable sprung...i think i maybe fallin (the love bug) guys......but only time will tell....that was just and update so until next blog see ya........

~Starr*